This is the official site of the AIO Boot tool. This site was created to update information and tips related to AIO Boot.
I use Google Translate to translate the English language. Please understand if there is any confusion or shortcomings.
AIO Boot is a tool that can help you create a bootable USB/HDD with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot own unique features, advanced and friendly.
This tool is 100% clean, it is not harmful to your computer.
Please help this community by contributing your ideas and report bugs. Feel free to share or contribute your articles, videos, and links related to more people can know and use this tool.
Don’t forget to contact the author if you have any questions, email [email protected] I would love to hear from you so that I can improve this tool better.
Sincerely thanks to:
- All these users are using this tool.
- GNU (Grub2 Development Team).
- Development Team of Clover, rEFInd, Grub4dos and Syslinux.
- Authors of 7-Zip, Tiny PXE Server, FreeNFS, ImDisk, BOOTICE, mkisofs, wget, wimlib, Easy2Boot and WinSetupFromUSB.
- Translators of languages:
- Denis Cojocaru (Russian and Romanian).
- Stoian Bahchevanski (Bulgarian).
- Pascal BIMAS Perso (French).
- Erhan Kultur, Murat ATICI (Turkish).
- Michał Smajdor (Polish).
- Alessandro Santini (Italian).
- Txema (Spanish).
- Frettt (German).
AIO Boot is free software, you can download and experience now.