My English is not good, please sympathize for any of my shortcomings and mistakes.
AIO Boot is an All-in-One bootable software for USB and HDD. Is the best Multiboot USB Creator for Windows and Linux.
Do you often use USB to boot and install the operating system? Do you use multiple versions of an operating system or multiple operating systems? While some tools require you to reformat the drive each time you create a bootable USB, AIO Boot does not require that. It has solutions to help you integrate multiple operating systems into a single drive, including Windows, Linux, Antivirus and Android… Just integrate new versions or new packages in the supported list, you will have more new menus and nothing will lose. AIO stands for All in one, AIO Boot means booting all in a single USB drive.
AIO Boot uses Grub2 as the default boot loader. Grub2 is a powerful loader developed by GNU which supports both MBR and GPT and supports booting in both Legacy BIOS and UEFI. In addition, AIO Boot also supports to install Grub4dos, rEFInd, Clover, Syslinux and Enoch Chameleon. See more features of AIO Boot.
AIO Boot also supports install OS through network boot. It uses iPXE as boot loader and uses Tiny PXE Server to initialize PXE server (HTTP and TFTP). Windows will be booted via wimboot, small utilities and DOS programs will be booted via memdisk. AIO Boot also uses FreeNFS to create an NFS server to boot some Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Linux Mint…
- All these users are using this tool.
- GNU (Grub2 Development Team).
- Development Team of:
- Enoch Chameleon.
- Authors of:
- Tiny PXE Server.
- Translators of languages:
- Denis Cojocaru (Russian and Romanian).
- Stoian Bahchevanski (Bulgarian).
- Pascal BIMAS Perso (French).
- Erhan Kultur, Murat ATICI, Tayfun Akkoyun (Turkish).
- Michał Smajdor, Andrzej Gicala (Polish).
- Alessandro Santini (Italian).
- Txema, Alacran (Spanish).
- Frettt (German).
- Tenhon (Traditional Chinese).
- Sun Wei (Simplified Chinese).
- Hanuware (Korean).
- Renato Pejon (Brazilian Portuguese).
Don’t forget to contact the author if you have any questions, email admin at aioboot dot com. I would love to hear from you so that I can improve this tool better.