AOMEI Partition Assistant is a well-known disk partition manager software. AOMEI Partition Assistant Bootable ISO can be used to boot from USB and CD.
AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a good disk partition software that I think it should be integrated into the AIO Boot drive.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is a free version, which provides the following basic features:
- Resize partition
- Move partition
- Create partition
- Delete partition
- Format partition
- Wipe partition
- Check partition
- Change drive letter
- Change label
- Wipe hard drive
- Merge partitions
- Split partition
- Copy partition
- Copy disk
- Rebuild MBR
- Migrate OS from MBR disk to MBR SSD or HDD
- Convert data disk between MBR and GPT partition styles
- Extend Partition Wizard
- Disk Copy Wizard
- Partition Copy Wizard
- Partition Recovery Wizard
- NTFS to FAT32 Converter
- Make Bootable CD Wizard
- Windows To Go Creator
- Integrate to RE
- SSD Secure Erase Wizard
Wow, great features for a freeware. Many free features are out of my need. If you want to use more features, buy a paid version, compare versions here. If you purchase this software through my link, I will have a commission to maintain the site.
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Server
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Unlimited
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician
- AOMEI PA Professional + Lifetime Free Upgrades
- AOMEI PA Server + Lifetime Free Upgrades
- AOMEI PA Unlimited + Lifetime Free Upgrades
The “Convert data disk between MBR and GPT partition styles” feature allows you to convert data without loss of data. If you need to convert a disk that has an operating system installed, you need to use the paid version. I have converted an MBR disk to GPT in the past, it creates an EFI partition for booting. The only thing you need to do is change the settings in the BIOS to boot the computer in UEFI mode.
The “Make Bootable CD Wizard” feature lets you create a bootable USB to use the AOMEI Partition Assistant on WinPE. Or integrate it into the Windows Recovery Environment by using the “Integrate to RE” feature. It also offers the option to create an ISO file that you can easily integrate into the AIO Boot drive.
To integrate the ISO of the AOMEI Partition Assistant into the AIO Boot drive, you need to install the software and then export its ISO file as instructed here. Then follow the steps below:
- Run AIOCreator.exe.
- Switch to the Integration tab, select Windows, then select WinPE 7/8.1/10 in the drop-down list.
- Browse to the ISO file that you created, click OK to integrate.
- Boot it from the WinPE & Setup menu.