AIO Boot NewGen
AIO Boot NewGen is another version under development, those who are using AIO Boot, please consider switching.
Before running the tool, you agree that unforeseen risks may occur. That can lead to data loss and anything else.
The file is packaged on a Windows 10 environment with Windows Security enabled. If your Anti-Virus detects any threats, I think this is just a mistake.
|Requirements||Windows 7 and later|
WinPE 11, this is a version built specifically for NewGen. Download then drag and drop the 7z file into the tool to integrate.
AIO Boot is freeware and safe to use. Below is information about the current version of AIO Boot that you can download.
This software is discontinued.
|What’s New?||See Change history|
|Safety certification||Softpedia and LO4D.com|
- If you install AIO Boot on a partition on the same disk as the Windows partition, if you later want to uninstall it, do not delete the AIO and EFI folders. See How to use.
- Maybe one of the links above is updating slowly. Please check the links with the latest version as above.
- If this version has problems, please try the older versions and let me know this. I will try to fix this problem.
- If you want to share the link to download AIO Boot, please share this page, or use the Google Drive link, it is always the latest version.
- SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive is good to use.
- If you are a Linux user, see the tutorial on how to Install Grub2 for AIO Boot and integrate WinPE 10 on Linux or use Grub2 File Manager.
- I’m not responsible for unintentional incidents. Use this tool at your own risk.
Any antivirus program that blocks AIO Boot software is a false positive. This means that their analysis is confused.
You can check the downloaded file with VirusTotal. Some are using the Virus definitions of other programs. The results of the famous anti-virus program should be more trust.