|What's New?||See Change history|
|Safety certification||Softpedia and LO4D.com|
- You should read all the important posts before using this tool.
- Maybe one of the links above is updating slowly. Please check the links with the latest version as above.
- If this version has problems, please try the older versions and let me know this. I will try to fix this problem.
- If you want to share the link to download AIO Boot, please share this page, or use the Google Drive link, it is always the latest version.
- SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive is good to use.
- If you are a Linux user, see the tutorial on how to Install Grub2 for AIO Boot and integrate WinPE 10 on Linux or use Grub2 File Manager.
- All resources and software on this site are free. Continuing to use and recommend this software to others is a great way to support it. This helps the site and the software continue to grow better. If you wish, you can also donate.
- I’m not responsible for unintentional incidents. Use this tool at your own risk.
Any antivirus program that blocks AIO Boot software is a false positive. This means that their analysis is confused.
You can check the downloaded file with VirusTotal. Some are using the Virus definitions of other programs. The results of the famous anti-virus program should be more trust.