|What's New?||See Change history|
|Safety certification||Softpedia and LO4D.com|
- You should read all the important posts before using this tool.
- If you install AIO Boot on a partition on the same disk as the Windows partition, if you later want to uninstall it, do not delete the AIO and EFI folders. See How to use.
- Maybe one of the links above is updating slowly. Please check the links with the latest version as above.
- If this version has problems, please try the older versions and let me know this. I will try to fix this problem.
- If you want to share the link to download AIO Boot, please share this page, or use the Google Drive link, it is always the latest version.
- SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive is good to use.
- If you are a Linux user, see the tutorial on how to Install Grub2 for AIO Boot and integrate WinPE 10 on Linux or use Grub2 File Manager.
- I’m not responsible for unintentional incidents. Use this tool at your own risk.
Any antivirus program that blocks AIO Boot software is a false positive. This means that their analysis is confused.
You can check the downloaded file with VirusTotal. Some are using the Virus definitions of other programs. The results of the famous anti-virus program should be more trust.