AIO Boot is freeware and safe to use. Below is information about the current version of AIO Boot that you can download.
|What's New?||See History changes|
- You should read all the important posts before using this tool.
- This product has been tested by Softpedia Labs (100% CLEAN).
- Maybe one of the links above is updating slowly. Please check the links with the latest version as above.
- If this version has problems, please try the older versions and let me know this. I will try to fix this problem.
- SanDisk 64GB Cruzer EXTREME CZ80 is good to use.
- If you are a Linux user, see the tutorial on how to Install Grub2 for AIO Boot and integrate WinPE 10 on Linux.
- If this tool is useful to you, please consider donating so that this tool is further developed.
- I’m not responsible for unintentional incidents. Use this tool at your own risk.