AIO Boot possesses unique, advanced and user-friendly features. Here is one of the many great features of AIO Boot.
- Support boots in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- UEFI mode: Grub2, Clover and rEFInd.
- Legacy mode: Grub2, Grub4Dos, Clover, Enoch Chameleon and Syslinux.
- You can choose between Grub2 and Grub4Dos as the default boot loader. Only use Grub4Dos if your computer is not compatible with Grub2.
- Supports hard drive, external hard drive and USB, including SDcard.
- Boot into Legacy mode on the GPT hard disk.
- Secure Boot support via Shim and MokManager.
- Support booting into UEFI mode from Legacy mode via Clover regardless of your computer does not support UEFI mode.
- Support boot and install OS through Network boot.
- Support to create ISO for burning to CD/DVD.
- Depending on the case, AIO Boot can be installed on multiple partitions:
- You need to use FAT32 partitions to support booting in UEFI mode.
- Some operating systems like Bitdefender, Fedora and Gentoo… do not support booting on NTFS partitions.
- Ubuntu and Debian’s persistent mode is also not supported on NTFS partitions.
- So we need to use the FAT32 format.
- NTFS partitions can store files larger than 4GB. You can save large files such as backups, VHD files…
- You can use resident mode larger than 4GB for Android-x86, Remix OS, Phoenix OS and WifiSlax 4.12.
- Windows ISO files are larger than 4GB, so we will not need to split it if we use NTFS partitions.
- So we need to use the NTFS format.
- Supports to integrate multiple Windows XP/7/8.1/10 installers into USB and HDD.
- Support USB 3.0 driver for Windows 7 installer. This helps you to install Windows 7 using USB 3.0. If you use other software, you may get the error “A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.“.
- Support split ISO file into several if ISO file is larger than 4GB but you are using FAT32 format.
- Supports booting multiple operating systems in just one USB. Includes Linux, Android, Antivirus software, Disk utilities, Backup and recovery programs.
- Support booting WinPE and VHD.
- Supports persistent mode for many Linux, Android and anti-virus programs. This means that your data will be saved after each session.
- Supports identification and boot into the operating system already installed on your hard drive. Includes Windows, Linux, MacOS, FreeBSD and Android.
- Supports creating a partition image (
.PARTIMG) from ISO file. Use this feature if AIO Boot does not support booting it.
- You can switch between the partitions where you have installed the AIO Boot. The menus and packages will be displayed correspondingly on that partition. From Grub2, press
yto do this.
- Supports recovery of Windows bootloader in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- Change the background, language, font size in Settings, or from the Help menu (press the
zkey) of Grub2.
- Password protection for the Grub2 menu.
- Users can not boot, edit menus, or use the Grub2 command line before they enter the correct password.
- The password is encrypted by PBKDF2 so no one will know the password you have set.
- Anyone can change or remove the password if they have access to the Grub2 configuration files.
- AIO Boot supports booting most Linux distributions from ISO files. Just copy the ISO file to a folder and boot it from Grub2. From the main menu of Grub2, press the
jkey to access the Boot Linux from ISO menu, the supported ISO files will be listed.
- Grub2 File Manager helps you browse the list of devices and files, it also supports reading text files, opening ISO files and partition images.
AIO Boot Extractor
- Help you reformat USB to FAT32 before installing.
- Helps you create two FAT32 and NTFS partitions.
- FAT32: support boots in UEFI mode.
- NTFS: support for saving files larger than 4GB.
Partition Image Mapper
- Support to create USB installed FreeBSD, TrueOS, Ubuntu Server, Debian, Kali Linux and even macOS without loss of data.
- Support boot multiple operating systems that AIO Boot can not support in the usual way.
- PartIMG Mapper has the same features as Partition Image Mapper, but it runs directly on Grub2 and Grub4dos without Windows.
You can download AIO Boot and experience now.