AIO Boot possesses unique, advanced and user-friendly features. Here is one of the many great features of AIO Boot.
Like Ubuntu, AIO Boot uses the default Grub2 theme. Microsoft also uses a very simple interface although it can be customized. This makes Grub2 boot faster, and avoid some problems on some computers. And we do not have to spend time looking at interfaces, just want to boot into the operating system as quickly as possible. If you still want to customize or change the theme of Grub2, please research for yourself.
- Support boots in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- UEFI mode: Grub2, Clover and rEFInd.
- Legacy mode: Grub2, Grub4Dos, Clover, Enoch Chameleon and Syslinux.
- You can choose between Grub2 and Grub4Dos as the default boot loader. Only use Grub4Dos if your computer is not compatible with Grub2.
- Supports hard drive, external hard drive and USB, including SDcard.
- Boot into Legacy mode on the GPT hard disk.
- Secure Boot support via Shim and MokManager.
- Support booting into UEFI mode from Legacy mode via Clover regardless of your computer does not support UEFI mode.
- Boot via LAN via iPXE and Tiny PXE Server.
- Support to create ISO for burning to CD/DVD.
- Depending on the case, AIO Boot can be installed on multiple partitions:
- You need to use FAT32 partitions to support booting in UEFI mode.
- Some operating systems like Bitdefender, Fedora and Gentoo… do not support booting on NTFS partitions.
- Ubuntu and Debian’s persistent mode is also not supported on NTFS partitions.
- So we need to use the FAT32 format.
- NTFS partitions can store files larger than 4GB. You can save large files such as backups, VHD files…
- You can use resident mode larger than 4GB for Android-x86, Remix OS, Phoenix OS and WifiSlax 4.12.
- Windows ISO files are larger than 4GB, so we will not need to split it if we use NTFS partitions.
- So we need to use the NTFS format.
- Supports to integrate multiple Windows XP/7/8.1/10 installers into USB and HDD.
- Support USB 3.0 driver for Windows 7 installer. This helps you to install Windows 7 using USB 3.0. If you use other software, you may get the error “A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.“.
- Support split ISO file into several if ISO file is larger than 4GB but you are using FAT32 format.
- Supports booting multiple operating systems in just one USB. Includes Linux, Android, Antivirus software, Disk utilities, Backup and recovery programs.
- Support booting WinPE and VHD.
- Supports persistent mode for many Linux, Android and anti-virus programs. This means that your data will be saved after each session.
- Supports identification and boot into the operating system already installed on your hard drive. Includes Windows, Linux, MacOS, FreeBSD and Android.
- Supports creating a partition image (
.PARTIMG) from ISO file. Use this feature if AIO Boot does not support booting it.
- You can switch between the partitions where you have installed the AIO Boot. The menus and packages will be displayed correspondingly on that partition. From Grub2, press
yto do this.
- Supports recovery of Windows bootloader in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- You can change the language, background and font size in Settings.
- Password protection for the Grub2 menu.
- Users can not boot, edit menus, or use the Grub2 command line before they enter the correct password.
- The password is encrypted by PBKDF2 so no one will know the password you have set.
- Anyone can change or remove the password if they have access to the Grub2 configuration files.
AIO Boot Extractor
- Help you reformat USB to FAT32 before installing.
- Helps you create two FAT32 and NTFS partitions.
- FAT32: support boots in UEFI mode.
- NTFS: support for saving files larger than 4GB.
Partition Image Mapper
- Support to create USB installed FreeBSD, TrueOS, Ubuntu Server, Debian, Kali Linux and even macOS without loss of data.
- Support boot multiple operating systems that AIO Boot can not support in the usual way.
You can download AIO Boot and experience now.