MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable ISO
Since version 10, the MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable version uses the WinPE platform. MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.1 and earlier versions use Linux. By using AIO Boot, you can easily integrate both versions into a single USB drive.
MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.1 Bootable ISO:
MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.1 uses Linux, quite light and boots quite fast. You can download its ISO file for free, the file names are pwfree91-x64.iso and pwfree91-x86.iso.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.2:
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition 10.2 does not support the option of creating bootable USB and CDs as well as exporting ISO files. You need to upgrade to Professional Edition or higher version to do this.
- Professional + Lifetime Upgrade – Buy it.
- Professional + Boot Media Builder – Buy it.
- Server + Bootable Media Builder – Buy it.
- Server + Lifetime Upgrade – Buy it.
- Enterprise + Boot Media Builder – Buy it.
- Enterprise + Lifetime Upgrade – Buy it.
- Technician + Lifetime Upgrade – Buy it.
Features not supported in Free Edition:
- Change Cluster Size
- Recover Lost/Deleted Partition
- Convert NTFS to FAT32
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic
- Copy OS from MBR to GPT Disk
- Convert OS Disk to GPT Disk
- Migrate OS from MBR to GPT Disk
- Manage Dynamic Volume
- Change Partition Serial Number
- Change Partition Type ID
- Win-PE Based Bootable Media
You can choose another software to use for free, AOMEI Partition Assistant with WinPE version, it’s free.
Make a MiniTool Partition Wizard bootable USB
By using AIO Boot, you can make a bootable USB easily, supporting multiple ISO file versions integration, and support both UEFI and Legacy.
Here are the simplest steps:
- Run AIOCreator.exe and switch to Integration.
- For versions 10, 10.2.3, and future versions, select Windows and WinPE 7/8.1/10 in the drop-down list. For version 9.1 and above, select Disk Utilities and then select MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.1.
- Click the “…” button to select the ISO file and then click OK to integrate.
You can integrate a lot of ISO files of the versions, just repeat the steps above if you want to integrate a new version.