WinPE 10 built specifically for AIO Boot comes with PEStartup tool which helps you to customize WinPE in your own way.
What is WinPE 10? Windows Preinstallation Environment (also known as Windows PE and WinPE) is a lightweight version of Windows used for the deployment of PCs, workstations, and servers, or troubleshooting an operating system while it is offline. WinPE 10 is the WinPE version of Windows 10.
WinPE 10 is included in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. You can easily integrate both into AIO Boot.
At present, there are still many old and weak computers in use. That these machines can not use WinPE 10. To help you can rescue these computers easier, I have rebuilt a Mini Windows XP from Hiren’s BootCD.
With PEStartup, you can customize WinPE 10 and XP like changing wallpaper, installing drivers, adding Shortcuts, Registry and Autorun.
You can boot into WinPE and open PEStartup to setup, or run AIOCreator.exe -> Tools -> PEStartup.
- Drivers: automatically install drivers every time booting into WinPE.
- Drivers can be downloaded from DriverPacks.
- If you want to use your driver, compress it to a .zip file.
- For XP, you need to rename the file and add “XP_” before the file name.
- Shortcuts: add shortcut to desktop screen. This gives you quick access to the files.
- AutoRun: automatically runs programs every time the system boots.
- Registry: automatically import Registry files every time you boot into WinPE.
- You can only select files located on the AIO Boot drive. If it is outside of the drive, you need to copy the files to the drive first. Why? Because to make sure these files are always available when you use this USB on another computer.
- You can download the Portable application and run it on USB. Recommended applications:
There are 3 files that you can download at Google Drive. The files include:
- Date: 23.05.2017
- MD5: f394154ace2ac293e2f9f058ceb46dec
- Date: 01.05.2017
- MD5: 496aa69cf5237f790f2da7222e3a5a66
- Date: 03.01.2017
- MD5: 4dae8d6ffce3bcf4f7aead5db7d001d6
You can integrate WinPE 10 through the following simple steps:
- First you need to download and install AIO Boot if you have not already.
- Run AIOCreator.exe.
- Switch to Integration, select Windows -> WinPE 7/8.1/10. Select WinPE XP for XP.
- Select the file you downloaded above and click OK.
- Restart your computer and boot into WinPE.
If this version does not meet your needs, use WinPE 10 Sergei Strelec. Good luck!